Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RAWR



FYI: Don't bother texting Raccoon, cause she won't waste her time responding to YOU. She's much too busy, you see. And snooty.

So, the other night my friend (and children's book author/storyteller) Dianne de Las Casas and I were chatting when I uttered the phrase "RAWR!" Needless to say, this spilled over into a acronym-fest of epic proportions.

Some of my favorites:
Ridiculous Androids Work Respectfully
Rare Apples With Radiation
Radiant Airheads With Racks
Rashy Alligators Won't Reply
Really Arrogant Worker Raccoons

I liked this idea so much that I combined two of them and came up with:

Raccoon Arrogantly Won't Respond

RAWR!

2 comments:

Dianne de Las Casas said...

RAWR!!!!! RAWK and RAWR! That was awesome. Does she wear stilettos to match her cute pink phone?! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am no longer positive the place you are getting your info, however great topic.
I needs to spend some time finding out much more or working
out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my
mission.

Have a look at my blog post cheap nike air max shoes